The League Of Shadow's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League Of Shadow's

Office of Grim Reaper-Director Of Operations-LOS School for Modder's

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim Reaper
Director Of Operations
Director Of Operations
Grim Reaper

Number of posts : 76
Where You At : Southern California
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 10:21 pm

Hello and welcome to everyone who is coming here to check us out. The last advert to Lancer's was a test by me to check the response of the Freelancer community as a whole to see if this is not a waste of time on everyones part. This is in part a reply to friendlyFire as to who we are and what we do. Below is what I have wrote in my direction for this school. This is something that takes time to do

https://thewarroom.forumotion.com/Basket-f2/My-Gallery-f4/Modding-School-in-the-making-c9/A-Legendary-Breakthrough-f14/The-Vision-of-a-well-functioning-School-t23.htm

As for the school we are looking for people who are willing to painstakingly write tutorials in all departments dealing with all facets of modding Freelancer. From these tutorials we will give students further guidance. We need everyones help on this. By the time we are done we will have created one hell of a resource for future modders with a site that will be a must have for all modders out there old and new. As for the look of the school I have determined that this forum sucks for the concept so I am in the process of finding a more suitable forum for this. This search should be complete within a few days.

@ FriendlyFire: I read that you do not wish to get involved at this time if ever. You also said you like to stay busy. I need you to concider taking the world of knowledge you have in modding and put it to print here for future modders to draw inspiration on. There are not enough modders in the world today. The business we are in here is doing what we can to create some.

My Background

Here I am known as Grim Reaper but, I am truly known by many names. I am most commonly known as Strider. I got into the multiplayer side of FL almost 2 years ago. I decided to observe everyone around me to see just what people truly wanted out of this game. Now my study is done and now I have decided to do something about all the information my almost 2 years have provided. In life I manage people and projects. I feel this is no different. The catch is I am not a modder in any way at all. I never had the time to learn but, I decided it was time to try to invite the best and brightest modders out there to come here and put their knowledge to print here in hopes of writing a virtual book with everyone being the writer. That is the first step. The second step is to bring in instructors so people can better understand it.

I can't stress enough that for all of this to work I need all of you who have the experience in modding to write it all down. The new school forum will be up in a matter of a few days with all the departments created and ready for you. Please help me help others is all am asking anyone here to do. So people know this forum was my own private one until I decided to take on this endeavor. Please be patient.

Thanks to all of you
Back to top Go down
https://thewarroom.forumotion.com
PeaceKeeper
Project Director
Project Director
PeaceKeeper

Number of posts : 22
Where You At : Aberdeen, Scotland
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 7:59 am

We are currently searching for a more interactive forum system to house the School itself.

Please be patient while we set up the new system and start writing our forum structure.

Kind Regards
Back to top Go down
http://peacecorpyards.greatnuke.com

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The League Of Shadow's :: Modeling School :: GMAX & 3DSMAX-
Jump to: